Wise man says..

Never forget that life can only be nobly inspired and rightly lived if you take it bravely and gallantly, as a splendid adventure in which you are setting out into an unknown country, to meet many a joy, to find many a comrade, to win and lose many a battle

I am returning to the office today, after sometime struggling  with the venture. I feel the different, seeing new faces, wicked smiles, strange voice, ignorance act and empty space. Yeah... that empty space is my new place...I have to moved over because my old place is occupy by the other. Am I upset? Yes a bit... but its not the first time I move around and its ok..this is my enduring...i think i need to use the shoes with Edga card (Ragnarok Maniac ..was :p)  for perfect enduring or Moonlight card to increase my speed so i can run faster and far...far away...

Then i realized.. I am still there, sitting, typing, completing my left over task..and I still not going to anywhere..until 5.30pm..I am going home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment